What is Letterboxing?
Judi, Linton, and The Bunny have been having fun cooking up these clues...
New Zealand Letterboxes
- The Happy Humpback, Otanewainuku Forest,
- The Eert Neerg Letterbox, Waitomo Valley (with
Bulls-Eye, Te Poi, Waikato (with Leader of the Pack).
- "Eight km Laurel" Quest, Taupo, (with Steve,
Heidi, & Madras).
- Taupo Botanical Gardens, Taupo.
Moab Greetings, Turangi (with Kennamtn &
Go Nar!, Turangi (with Kennamtn & Rivergeek).
Baby Elephant Walk, Dartmoor, Hawkes' Bay.
Moo-ving Experience, Bulls, (with Leader of the Pack) - confirmed missing.
- Kaitoke Kayak, Kaitoke Regional Park, Upper
Hutt (with AM & PM).
- Eye Spy, Wellington (with AM & PM and RTRW).
Mystery & Bonus Boxes
Other Useful Odds 'n Sods
You can use this form to search Atlas Quest for letterboxes anywhere in the
world. For boxes in New Zealand, just enter a nearby town or city. You can also
include "NIS" in the State box for the North Island or "SIS" for the South
Mapsurfer's new book
on letterboxing - highly recommended!
- Hide & Seek for Grown-ups: the
TIME magazine article on letterboxing.
An article in the Charlotte Observer about letterboxing in Virginia.
- The 2003-2004 edition of Mystic Places (get a copy in any touristy spot in
Mystic) has an article on letterboxing, featuring our Joe Pye Weed Letterbox.
- By popular demand, here is our very special
Vegetarian Chilli recipe. This recipe seems to be especially popular among
letterboxers. Funny that.
Friday, 20 November 2009 01:22 PM